I have worked with Perception Live for over ten years and in that time they have always been my go-to production team. No matter which sector I have worked in, whether luxury, tech, lifestyle, music or fashion – they have been able to be flexible across all genres with consistent efficiency, professionalism, and attention to detail. I rely on them so much that we have started to use them for other areas in addition to production, like bespoke builds and logistics. The reason for this is their can-do attitude and onsite when you have a demanding client and a timeline to adhere too, this willingness is vital. Perception Live run the production for all Shortlist Media events.
Mariam Ahmed | Head of Events | Shortlist Media Ltd
1. THE BRIEF
Stylist Live entered it’s 3rd year with its expansion into it’s new home at Olympia in London. This festival of inspiration ran on the 10th to 12th November bringing the whole concept of Stylist Magazine to life across 3 live days of talks, interviews and presentations along side comedy, amazing food, boutique shopping, manicures, beauty and fashion. The trends for 2018 were showcased on the Catwalk and across four stages, giving the audience an inspirational show with inspirational women from all aspects of life.
2. THE PREFACE
3. THE EVENT
- The Stages:
- The Grow Stage with it botanic canopy
- The Lead stage with its Drapery and Clean Lines,
- The Spark Stage with our 100 Encapsulite designed & installed each with 6m of LED Wall, 12 Wash Lights, 8 T10’s, 9 UHF’s, Barco’s and Live Technicians.
- The Thrive Stage with it Clean Branding Truss Rig, with dozen + intelligent lights, digital desk and 12 d&b speakers, 12k Projection, 38m of Truss and three professional technician
- 7 Totems
- Fully networked and situated around site displaying 375” of up to the minute digital content
- Laptops and Printers galore for the Stylist team
- Display screens for the Qudini Booking System in the Manicure Area,
- Touchscreen display for the Emerald Street stand for the latest online content,
- A DJ d&b Rig with 65” Twitter Wall and 16 wash lights for the Stylist Stage,
- Monitors to display the Fawcett Society content to demonstrate the gender pay gap of November 10th significance,
- The iconic Stylist shimmer wall outdoors Lighting,
- And last but not least Perceptions vending machine serving prizes and sweets to the VIP area.
4. THE FEEDBACK
If you are planning a show or exhibition, our team are on hand to guide you through all the technical requirements of your event.
Request your free consultation today.