This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at our address which can be found on our contact page.
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products, services and information as well as to enable certain functions on this website. This includes:
- clients who use our services,
- those who subscribe to our emails,
- people who enquire about our services
- job applicants and former employees.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and present timely, relevant information to them.
What we gather
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- website usage data
- other information relevant to client queries
- other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
We use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour. This information is processed in a way that does not personally identify anyone. We do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website, and if we want to collect personally identifiable information, we will be upfront about this and explain what we want to do with it.
How we use this data
Collecting data helps us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services, process job applications or fulfil legal or regulatory requirements if needed.
Specifically, we may use data:
- for our own internal records
- to improve the products and services we provide.
- to contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- to customise the website for you.
Controlling information about you
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you will see one or more tick boxes allowing you to:
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text message or post.
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from our third-party partners by email, telephone, text message or post.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via one of these methods:
- Sign in to our website and change your opt-in settings.
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Write to us at Unit 6, Camberwell Trading Estate, London, SE59LB
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission, or the law requires us to.
If you call Perception Live, we will collect and handle the information you provide to us for as long as is required for us to ensure that support has been given effectively. If you are an account holder, the data is handled in accordance with our policy on handling customer data. If you are not registered with us, your information will be retained for 1 year from the date of your call.
All emails are monitored, including file attachments, for viruses and malicious software.
Access to personal information
You have the right to make a ‘subject access request’ in order to find out if we hold any personal information about you.
If we do hold any data about you, we will tell you what information we have, why we have it and who it could be shared with. You can make a request for data formally in writing to the address on our contact page.
We will hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
Children’s online privacy protection
Perception Live do not knowingly collect personal information from those under 16 years of age. By agreeing to use our products or services you acknowledge you are 16 years or older.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites.