Our expertise is in audio-visual services for live, virtual, and hybrid events. We have a full range of technical resources in-house including audio, video, and lighting equipment as well as a variety of staging and set backdrops. We offer high-quality event production services to a broad client base and our projects span across conferences, experiential marketing, outdoor events, roadshows, and awards shows.
We are looking to recruit an AV Technician who will be responsible for preparing, delivering, installing, and operating a wide range of audio-visual equipment across their diverse projects.
Duties will include:
- Working closely with the Project Management and senior technical teams
- Supporting on technical specifications
- Acting as a team lead to Technicians
- Assisting on technical projects
- Driving – delivering and collecting equipment
- Liaising with clients onsite, face to face, and over the phone
- Supporting within the warehouse
- Prepping and testing equipment
- Operating equipment during the live event
- Rigging and de-rigging equipment
- Dealing with a number of suppliers and freelancers
We are looking for candidates who have existing experience working as an AV or Senior AV Technician ideally within a corporate event environment. Candidates from an AV supply company, venue, or technical production agency environment will be considered but experience must cover preparation, installation, and operation of technical equipment. You must have a full UK driving license.