About the role:
Perception is looking for an experienced account manager to develop and manage a portfolio of clients.
Upon completing the required training period, you will engage with a pre-existing database of clients. You will also be able to develop your own database within our existing venue clientele on their CRM and rental software.
- Create, develop and manage a portfolio of clients.
- Develop an understanding of Perception’s client demographic and existing clients
- New business development and commercial growth
- Drive & generate new revenue streams from our existing clients
- Research and populate the CRM with your own potential clientele whilst adhering to Perception’s GDPR policy
- Attend meetings with potential clients, representing Perception and offering our services. You will have the ability to attend meetings with a technical project manager to assist
- Upon request for an order, create the client on the company rental software (Flex)
- Raise orders on Flex and submit them to the client for confirmation
- Facilitating the implementation and signing of Perception’s terms and conditions and account applications
- Working alongside accounts with regards to payments
- Co-ordinating with the operations team: ensuring orders are exact and stock is available
- Attending select events and liaising with clients post-event.
- Account development and sales activity reporting against quarterly and annual targets.
Successful candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven successful sales experience demonstrating where new business prospecting has been a large part of the sales cycle
- Account management of existing customers
- Excellent telephone manner and strong communication skills
- Consultative sales approach
- Experience of face to face sales meetings
- Good organisational skills, e.g. management of a large CRM system of prospects and customers
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrable team work
- Diary management
- Good IT skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and databases)
- Driving licence
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of:
Technology Sales, Sales Advisor, Account Manager, Business Development Executive, Key Account Manager, Sales Consultant, Field Sales Executive, Experienced Sales Person, engineering Sales Consultant, Components Sales Person, Customer Sales Manager, Area Sales Consultant, Face to Face Sales, and B2B Sales may also be considered for this role.
Job type: Full time
Salary: £35,000 – £50,000 p/year (depending on experience). Commission offered at 10% gross on all new business. Company pension Scheme.
Covid-19 considerations: Continued health and safety Covid procedures and awareness for all events, warehouse, office and transport.
Perception Live is a live, hybrid, and virtual events production company.
Founded in 2007, Perception is one of the leading technical production companies in London. Our services stretch across the UK events, AV integration and venue industries and include:
To apply, please complete the application form below.